The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Salicylic Acid 2%
• For the treatment of acne
• Helps prevent development of new acne blemishes
• helps prevent sunburn
• provides high protection against sunburn
• if used as directed with other sun protection measures (See Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For External Use OnlyDo not use if• are pregnant
• are a child under 3 years of age
• are allergic to salicylates
When using this product• skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
• Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
• Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
• First time users may experience tingling sensation and visible peeling. After frequent usage, tingling and peeling will likely reduce.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• Irritation becomes severe
For External Use OnlyDo not use on damaged or broken skin.When using this product• Keep out of eyes.
• Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product
• For treatment of acne, wet cotton bud or pad with solution and cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Suitable for both facial and body acne.
• Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
• If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
• Complement this with other Skinlycious products to reduce the likelihood of skin dryness.
• For full face exfoliant, wet cotton pad with a solution and apply a thin layer in the evening only over the entire face. No need to rinse off. Once skin condition improves, reduce frequency to no more than 3-5 times a week in the evening only.
Water, Alcohol Denat. Mandelic Acid, Glycerin, Purslane, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Butylene Glycol, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Aluminium Hydroxide, Allantoin, Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin.
• Store in a cool dry place away from direct sun.
• protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Titanium Dioxide 3.3%Zinc Oxide 13.8%
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Apply to all skin exposed to the sun.
• Reapply at least every 2 hours.
• Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
• Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
• Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including :
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m.-2p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
* Please review the disclaimer below.