The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Povidone Iodine USP10% w/w (available iodine 1%)
- For the treatment of:
- Minor wounds
- Kills bacteria promptly
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- Over large areas of the body
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
When Using This Product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Redness, irritation or swelling occurs or pain persists
Keep This And All Drugs Out Of The Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Apply directly to affected area
- May be bandaged
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
- Close cap tightly after use.
- For control no. and expiration date, see carton and/or crimp of tube.
- Will not stain natural fabrics.
- Protect from freezing.
Glycerin, PEG-6, PEG-32, propylene glycol
Call (386) 414- 1809Distributed by Dr Radow's PO Box 952 Deland FL, 32721-0952
* Please review the disclaimer below.