The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.for use when soap and water are not available
For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do Not Use
- On children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation or rash appears or lasts. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put enough product in your palm to cover your hands and rub hands together briskly until dryChildren under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40ºC (104ºF).May discolor certain fabrics, materials or surfaces.
Water, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, fragrance
* Please review the disclaimer below.