The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide 14%
Otc - Purpose
- UsesHelps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash develops
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees F.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweathingimmediately after towel dryingat least 2 every 2 hoursSpray on hands and apply to faceuse in well-ventilated areado not inhalechildren under 6 months: ask a doctorSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum value of 15 or higher along with other sun protection measures including:limit time in the sund, especially from 10a.m. - 2 p.m.wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain some fabrics
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Bentonite, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Jojoba Esters, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tocopherol, Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.