FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 1%
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- If solution changes color, do not use.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Use only if imprinted tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact and clearly legible.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Discard 90 days after opening.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Boric acid; calcium chloride dihydrate; erythritol; levocarnitine; magnesium chloride hexahydrate; potassium chloride; purified water; PURITE (stabilized oxychloro complex); sodium borate ® decahydrate; sodium citrate dihydrate.
Package Label.Principal Display Panel
Lubricant Eye Gel
Quick, soothing coverage
delivers moisture day or night
0.33 fl oz (10 mL) Sterile
* Please review the disclaimer below.