The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide 12.0%
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging and other skin damage. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limiting time in the sun from 10 a.m.-2 p.m., and wearing protective clothing
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Store at room temperature 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F)
* Please review the disclaimer below.