The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide 8.0%
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours and after towel drying, swimming, or sweating to avoid lowering protection
- Sun Protection Measures UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging and other skin damage. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limiting time in the sun from 10 a.m.-2 p.m., and wearing protective clothing • children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Squalane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Physalis Angulata Extract, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Ubiquinone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Betaine, Melanin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Batyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun • store at room temperature 15° - 30° C (59° - 86° F)
* Please review the disclaimer below.