The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Distributed by: Pfizer, Madison, NJ 07940 USA
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each 20 ml)PurposesAcetaminophen, USP 650 mgPain reliever/Fever reducerDiphenhydramine HCl, USP 25 mgAntihistamine/Cough suppressant
Indications & Usage
- Usestemporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold or flu, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies:cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritationminor aches and painssore throat painheadacherunny nose, sneezing, itchy watery eyesitching of the nose and throattemporarily relieves your cough to help you sleeptemporarily reduces fever
- This product contains acetaminophen.Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 6 doses in any 24-hour period, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore Throat Warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- To sedate a child or to make a child sleepywith any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseasecough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitisif you have glaucoma or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizerstaking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking any other pain reliever/fever reducer
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directedmarked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsdo not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour perioddo not exceed recommended dosage. Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause serious liver damage.measure only with dosing cup providedkeep dosing cup with productml = milliliterthis adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of ageAgedoseadults and children 12 years and over20 ml every 4 hourschildren under 12 yearsdo not use
Storage And Handling
- Other informationeach 20 ml contains: sodium 22 mgstore at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
Inactive ingredientsanhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, glycerin, natural & artificial flavors, natural grade A honey, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium gluconate, sucralose, xanthan gum
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments?call weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-762-4675
* Please review the disclaimer below.