The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Distributed by: Pfizer, Madison, NJ 07940 USA
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each 20 ml)PurposesAcetaminophen, USP 650 mgPain reliever/Fever reducerDextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mgCough suppressant
Indications & Usage
- Usestemporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold or flu:cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritationminor aches and painssore throat painheadachetemporarily reduces fever
- This product contains acetaminophen.Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 6 doses in any 24-hour period, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore Throat Warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseasecough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not use more than directed.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsdo not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour perioddo not exceed recommended dosage. Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause serious liver damage.measure only with dosing cup providedkeep dosing cup with productml = milliliterthis adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of ageagedoseadults and children 12 years and over20 ml every 4 hourschildren under 12 yearsdo not use
Storage And Handling
- Other informationeach 20 ml contains: sodium 21 mgstore at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
Inactive ingredientsanhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, glycerin, natural & artificial flavors, natural grade A honey, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium gluconate, sucralose, xanthan gum, zinc gluconate
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments?call weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-762-4675
* Please review the disclaimer below.