The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientsPurposeOlopatadine (0.1%). (equivalent to olopatadine hydrochloride 0.111%)Antihistamine and Redness Reliever
Indications & Usage
Use temporarily relieves itchy and red eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander
WarningsFor external use only
Do Not Use
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudyif you are sensitive to any ingredient in this productto treat contact lens related irritation
When Using This Product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationremove contact lenses before usewait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after usedo not wear a contact lens if your eye is red
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience:eye painchanges in visionincreased redness of the eyeitching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 6 to 8 hours, no more than twice per dayif using other ophthalmic products while using this product, wait at least 5 minutes between each productreplace cap after each usechildren under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- Only for use in the eye store between 4°-25°C (39°-77°F)
Benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, dibasic sodium phosphate, hydrochloric acid/sodium hydroxide (adjust pH), purified water, and sodium chloride
In the U.S., call 1-800-757-9195 or email [email protected] Laboratories, Inc.6201 South FreewayFort Worth, Texas 76134Country of Origin: JapanNDC: 0065-4274-019017919-1219
* Please review the disclaimer below.