The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientsPurposeDextran 70 0.1%LubricantHypromellose 2910 0.3%Lubricant
- Temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye, or to exposure to wind or sun
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If this solution changes color or becomes cloudy if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When Using This Product
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surfacedo not reuseonce opened, discard
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following:eye pain changes in vision continued redness or irritation of the eye condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store are room temperature 15o – 25o C (59o – 77o F)
Potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S. call 1 (800) 757-9195 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM CST) [email protected]
* Please review the disclaimer below.