The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientPurposeHypromellose 0.3%. Lubricant
- Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sunas a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If gel changes color or becomes cloudyif you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When Using This Product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surfacereplace cap after using
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:eye painchanges in visioncontinued redness or irritation of the eyecondition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- Store between 15º - 25ºC (59º - 77ºF)
Carbopol 980, phosphonic acid, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sodium perborate, and sorbitol
In the U.S., call toll-free 1-800-757-9195(Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM CST) email@example.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.