The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 20 Ml)
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mgGuaifenesin 400 mgPhenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Cough suppressantExpectorantNasal decongestant
- •helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive •temporarily relieves: •cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants •the intensity of coughing •the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep •nasal congestion due to a cold
Do Not Use
- •if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •heart disease •high blood pressure •thyroid disease •diabetes •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland •persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis oremphysema •cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
This product do not use more than directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur •symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever •cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period •measure only with dosing cup provided •do not use dosing cup with other products •dose as follows or as directed by a doctor •adults and children 12 years of age and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours •children under 12 years of age: do not use
- •each 20 mL contains: sodium 7 mg •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) •dosing cup provided •do not refrigerate
Anhydrous citric acid, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, triethyl citrate, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.