The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Doxylamine succinate 25 mg
- •helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep
Do Not Use
In children under 12 years of age
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis •glaucoma •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking any other drugs
When Using This Product
- •avoid alcoholic beverages •take only at bedtime
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- •adults and children 12 years of age and over: take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed; take once daily or as directed by a doctor •children under 12 years of age: do not use
- •store at 68°-77°F (20°-25°C) •retain in carton until time of use •see carton end panel for lot number and expiration date
Anhydrous dibasic calcium phosphate, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
* Please review the disclaimer below.