FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Glycerin 2 g
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product usually produces bowel movement in 1/4 to 1 hour
For rectal use only
May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation.
Ask A Doctor Before Using Any Laxative If You Have
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
Stop Use And Consult A Doctor If You Have
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children To Prevent Accidental Ingestion.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single Daily Dosage (per 24 hours)
|adults and children 6 years and over||1 suppository, or as directed by a doctor|
|children 2 to under 6 years||use Fleet® Pedia-Lax Suppositories®|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
Insert suppository well up into rectum. To product laxative action suppository is designed to dissolve only partially, which may not be noticeable.
- Store container tightly closed.
- Keep away from excessive heat.
- Mouth of jar sealed for safety. If foil imprinted with green Fleet® emblem is missing or torn, do not use.
aloe vera gel (decolorized), edetate disodium, purified water, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid
Principal Display Panel
Fleet Glycerin Suppositories
* Please review the disclaimer below.