The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 118-Ml Delivered Dose)
Monobasic Sodium Phosphate 19 g, Saline LaxativeDibasic Sodium Phosphate 7 g, Saline Laxative
For relief of occasional constipation
- For rectal use only.Dosage warning:Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful. Do not use without asking a doctor:for more than 3 daysif you have kidney diseaseif you have heart problemsif you are dehydrated
Ask A Doctor Before Using This Product If You
- Are 55 years or olderare on a sodium-restricted dietAsk a doctor before using any laxative if you haveabdominal pain, nausea, or vomitinga sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeksalready used a laxative for more than 1 week
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If You Have
- Rectal bleedingno bowel movement or no liquid comes out of the rectum after 30 minutessymptoms of dehydration (feeling thirsty, dizziness, vomiting or urinating less often than normal)These symptoms may indicate a serious condition
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single Daily Dosage (per 24 hours).Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings.Do not use if taking another sodium phosphates product. adults and children 12 years and over 1 bottle per day children 2 to 11 years Use Fleet Pedia-Lax Enema children under 2 years DO NOT USE
- Each 118-mL delivered dose contains: sodium 4.4 gadditional liquids by mouth are recommended while taking this productthis product generally produces a bowel movement in 1-5 minutesBOTTLE SEALED FOR SAFETY. IF BOTTLE WRAPPER WITH FLEET EMBLEM IS TORN, DAMAGED OR MISSING, DO NOT USE.for complete professional use warnings and precautions, consult the Reference Safety Information on our website
Benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, purified water
1-866-255-6960 or www.fleetlabs.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.