NDC 0132-0194 Boudreauxs
Zinc Oxide Paste Topical
NDC Code 0132-0194-14
Package Description: 397 g in 1 JAR
What is NDC 0132-0194?
The NDC code 0132-0194 is assigned by the FDA to the product Boudreauxs which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by C.b. Fleet Company, Inc.. The generic name of Boudreauxs is zinc oxide. The product's dosage form is paste and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 0132-0194-14 397 g in 1 jar . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Boudreauxs?
This medication is used to treat and prevent diaper rash and other minor skin irritations (e.g., burns, cuts, scrapes). It works by forming a barrier on the skin to protect it from irritants/moisture.
What are Boudreauxs Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ZINC OXIDE 40 g/100g - A mild astringent and topical protectant with some antiseptic action. It is also used in bandages, pastes, ointments, dental cements, and as a sunblock.
Which are Boudreauxs UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- ZINC OXIDE (UNII: SOI2LOH54Z)
- ZINC CATION (UNII: 13S1S8SF37) (Active Moiety)
Which are Boudreauxs Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- CASTOR OIL (UNII: D5340Y2I9G)
- MINERAL OIL (UNII: T5L8T28FGP)
- PARAFFIN (UNII: I9O0E3H2ZE)
- BALSAM PERU (UNII: 8P5F881OCY)
- PETROLATUM (UNII: 4T6H12BN9U)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Boudreauxs?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 1293083 - Boudreauxs Butt Paste 40 % Topical Ointment
- RxCUI: 1293083 - zinc oxide 0.4 MG/MG Topical Ointment [Boudreauxs Butt Paste]
- RxCUI: 1293083 - Boudreauxs Butt Paste 0.4 MG/MG Topical Ointment
- RxCUI: 1293083 - ZNO 0.4 MG/MG Topical Ointment [Boudreauxs Butt Paste]
- RxCUI: 244638 - zinc oxide 40 % Topical Ointment
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Boudreauxs?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label