The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
(In Each 59-Ml Delivered Dose)
Monobasic Sodium Phosphate 9.5 g, Saline LaxativeDibasic Sodium Phosphate 3.5 g, Saline Laxative
For relief of occasional constipation.
- For rectal use onlyDosage Warning:Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful. Do not use without asking a doctor:for more than 3 daysif your child has kidney diseaseif your child has heart problemsif your child is dehydrated
Ask A Doctor Before Using This Product If The Child
- Is on a sodium-restricted dietAsk a doctor before using any laxative if your child hasabdominal pain, nausea, or vomitinga sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeksalready used a laxative for more than 1 week
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If The Child Has
- Rectal bleedingno bowel movement or no liquid comes out of the child's rectum after 30 minutessymptoms of dehydration (feeling thirsty, dizziness, vomiting or urinating less often than normal) These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children To Prevent Accidental Ingestion.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single Daily Dosage (per 24 hours)Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings.Do not use if child is taking another sodium phosphates product. children 5 to 11 years1 bottle per day or as directed by a doctorchildren 2 to under 5 yearsone-half bottle per day (see below)children under 2 yearsDO NOT USEOne-half bottle prepararation: Unscrew cap and remove 2 tablespoons of liquid with a measuring spoon. Replace cap and follow "How to use this enema" directions.
- Each 59-mL delivered dose contains: sodium 2.2 g additional liquids by mouth are recommended while taking this productthis product generally produces a bowel movement in 1-5 minutesBOTTLE SEALED FOR SAFETY. IF BOTTLE WRAPPER WITH FLEET EMBLEM IS TORN, DAMAGED OR MISSING, DO NOT USEfor complete professional use warnings and precautions, consult the Reference Safety Information on our website
Benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.