The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Calcium Carbonate 10 gr (648 mg)
- Relievesacid indigestionheartburnsour stomachupset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Kidney stonesa calcium-restricted diet
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
- Take one to four tablets dailydo not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hoursdo not use the maximum dosage for more than two weeks
- Each tablet contains: calcium 260 mgstore at room temperature
Acacia, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSINGThis is a bulk package. Dispense contents with a child-resistant closure in a tight, light-resistant container as defined in the USP.
* Please review the disclaimer below.