The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (In Each 15 Ml)
Magnesium hydroxide 1200 mg
- •relieves occasional constipation (irregularity) •generally produces bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •kidney disease •a magnesium-restricted diet •stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting •a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition. •you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period •shake well before use •dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor •drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose •for accurate dosing, use dose cup provided •mL = milliliteradults and children 12 years and older30 mL to 60 mLchildren 6 to 11 years15 mL to 30 mLchildren under 6 yearsask a doctor
- •each 15 mL contains: calcium 20 mg and magnesium 595 mg •does not meet USP requirements for preservative effectiveness •store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) •close cap tightly after use •avoid freezing
* Please review the disclaimer below.