The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Chew 2 tablets every 2 or 3 hours as symptoms occur or as directed by a physician. Do not take more than 19 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Calcium Carbonate 420 mg
- For the relief of the following symptoms associated withacid indigestionsour stomachheartburnupset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask A Doctor Or Phamacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.When using this productdo not take more than 19 tablets in 24 hoursdo not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advise and supervision of a physiciando not exceed recommended dosage
Stop Using This Product And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms last more than 2 weeks
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If you are pregnant or breast feeding,ask a health profdessional before use.
- Do not use more than directed
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 1.5 mg per tablet
- Each tablet contains 168 mg of elemental calcium
- Store at room temperature 59-86°F (15-30°C) in a dry place
- Tamper-evident sealed packets
- Do not use any opened or torn packets
Aspartame*, croscarmellose sodium*, gum acacia*, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mineral oil*, mint flavor, sorbitol*, sucrose*
* Please review the disclaimer below.