The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1 %
First aid antiseptic
Topical pain relief
First aid to help prevent infection and for temporary pain relief in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only. Flammable keep away from fire or flame
Do Not Use
- Near eyes or mucous membranes
- On deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- Over large areas of the body
- More than one week unless directed by a doctor
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse
- Clean affected area
- Spray over the area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- Children under 2 ask a doctor
Isopropyl alcohol, purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.