The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Calcium Carbonate 420 mg
- Relievesacid indigestionsour stomachheartburnupset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.When using this productdo not take more than 19 tablets in 24 hoursdo not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a physiciando not exceed recommended dosage
Stop Using This Product And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms last more than 2 weeks
If you are pregnant or breast feedingask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not use more than directed
Adults And Children: (12 Years And Older)
Chew 2 tablets every 2 or 3 hours as symptoms occur or as directed by a physician. Do not take more than 19 tablets in 24 hours.
Children Under 12 Years:
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 1.5 mg per tablet
- Each tablet contains 168 mg of elemental calcium
- Store at room temperature 59º-86º F (15º-30º C) in a dry place
- Tamper-evident sealed packets
- Do not use any opened or torn packets
Aspartame*, croscarmellose sodium*, gum acacia*, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mineral oil*, mint flavor, sorbitol*, sucrose**may contain
* Please review the disclaimer below.