The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Galphimia glauca 12x, 30x
Histaminum hydrochloricum 12x, 30x, 200x
Luffa operculata 4x, 12x, 30x
Sulphur 12x, 30x, 200x
Upper respiratory allergy symptom relief
- Effective Relief of Allergy Symptoms:
- Runny noseitchy nosewatery eyessneezing
For nasal use only.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Ear, nose, or throat sensitivitysusceptibility to nosebleedsbreathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes and seek medical help right away.the use of this container by more than one person may spread infectionteamporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by fever
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Remove cap and safety clip (also see illustrations on side of carton)hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between your fingersbefore using the first time, prime pump by depressing several timesplace tip of nozzle just past nasal opening (approximately 1/8")while inside nasal opening, slightly angle nozzle outwardpump once into each nostrilafter application, press lightly on outside of each nostril for about 5 secondswait at least 30 seconds before blowing noseuse once every 4 hoursoptimal results may not be seen for 1-2 weeks. After 1-2 weeks, you may need to use only 1-2 times daily. For best results, use up to 1 week before contact with known causes of your allergies.children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store between 15-29°C (59-84°F)
Benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, potassium chloride, potassium phosphate, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate
* Please review the disclaimer below.