NDC 10237-467 Zicam Cold Remedy Medicated Fruit Drops - Ultimate Orange
|Color(s)||ORANGE (C48331) |
|Shape||ROUND (C48348) |
|Size(s)||24 MM |
|Flavor(s)||ORANGE (C73406) |
NDC Code 10237-467-25
Package Description: 25 BAR, CHEWABLE in 1 BOTTLE
This product is EXCLUDED from the official NDC directory because the listing data was inactivated by the FDA.
What is NDC 10237-467?
The NDC code 10237-467 is assigned by the FDA to the product Zicam Cold Remedy Medicated Fruit Drops - Ultimate Orange which is product labeled by Church & Dwight Co., Inc.. The product's dosage form is . The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 10237-467-25 25 bar, chewable in 1 bottle . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Zicam Cold Remedy Medicated Fruit Drops - Ultimate Orange?
This product is used as Reduces duration of the common cold and helps relieve nasal congestion. Reduces duration of the common cold and helps relieve nasal congestionZicam ® Cold Remedy was not formulated to be effective for flu or allergies.
Which are Zicam Cold Remedy Medicated Fruit Drops - Ultimate Orange UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- ZINC ACETATE ANHYDROUS (UNII: H2ZEY72PME)
- ZINC CATION (UNII: 13S1S8SF37) (Active Moiety)
- ZINC GLUCONATE (UNII: U6WSN5SQ1Z)
Which are Zicam Cold Remedy Medicated Fruit Drops - Ultimate Orange Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP)
- CORN SYRUP (UNII: 9G5L16BK6N)
- DEXTROSE, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: IY9XDZ35W2)
- ANHYDROUS DIBASIC CALCIUM PHOSPHATE (UNII: L11K75P92J)
- SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, ANHYDROUS (UNII: 22ADO53M6F)
- FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA)
- FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8)
- MALIC ACID (UNII: 817L1N4CKP)
- PECTIN (UNII: 89NA02M4RX)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- SODIUM CITRATE, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: 1Q73Q2JULR)
- SODIUM POLYMETAPHOSPHATE (UNII: P1BM4ZH95L)
- SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4)
- SUCROSE (UNII: C151H8M554)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label