NDC 10237-469 Zicam Cold Remedy Medicated Fruit Drops - Elderberry
|Color(s)||PURPLE (C48327) |
|Shape||ROUND (C48348) |
|Size(s)||24 MM |
|Flavor(s)||BERRY (C73365) |
NDC Code 10237-469-25
Package Description: 25 BAR, CHEWABLE in 1 BOTTLE
This product is EXCLUDED from the official NDC directory because the listing data was inactivated by the FDA.
What is NDC 10237-469?
The NDC code 10237-469 is assigned by the FDA to the product Zicam Cold Remedy Medicated Fruit Drops - Elderberry which is product labeled by Church & Dwight Co., Inc.. The product's dosage form is . The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 10237-469-25 25 bar, chewable in 1 bottle . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Zicam Cold Remedy Medicated Fruit Drops - Elderberry?
This product is used as Active ingredients (in each medicated drop)PurposeZincum aceticum 2x Zincum gluconicum 2x Reduces duration of the common cold and helps relieve nasal congestionSambucus nigra (elderberry) 4xHelps relieve cold symptoms . Reduces duration of the common cold and helps relieve nasal congestionZicam ® Cold Remedy was not formulated to be effective for flu or allergies.
Which are Zicam Cold Remedy Medicated Fruit Drops - Elderberry UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- ZINC ACETATE ANHYDROUS (UNII: H2ZEY72PME)
- ZINC CATION (UNII: 13S1S8SF37) (Active Moiety)
- ZINC GLUCONATE (UNII: U6WSN5SQ1Z)
- SAMBUCUS NIGRA FLOWERING TOP (UNII: CT03BSA18U)
- SAMBUCUS NIGRA FLOWERING TOP (UNII: CT03BSA18U) (Active Moiety)
Which are Zicam Cold Remedy Medicated Fruit Drops - Elderberry Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP)
- CORN SYRUP (UNII: 9G5L16BK6N)
- DEXTROSE, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: IY9XDZ35W2)
- ANHYDROUS DIBASIC CALCIUM PHOSPHATE (UNII: L11K75P92J)
- SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, ANHYDROUS (UNII: 22ADO53M6F)
- FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD)
- FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA)
- MALIC ACID (UNII: 817L1N4CKP)
- PECTIN (UNII: 89NA02M4RX)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- SODIUM CITRATE, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: 1Q73Q2JULR)
- SODIUM POLYMETAPHOSPHATE (UNII: P1BM4ZH95L)
- SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4)
- SUCROSE (UNII: C151H8M554)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label