The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 20 Ml)
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mgGuaifenesin 400 mg
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive temporarily relievescough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants the intensity of coughingthe impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
Do Not Use
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
When Using This Product,
Do not use more than directed.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other device
- Keep dosing cup with productmL = milliliterdose as follows or as directed by a doctoradults and children 12 years of age and older: 20 mL every 4 hourschildren under 12 years of age: do not use
- Each 20 mL contains: sodium 20 mgstore between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
Citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
RITE AID Maximum Strength Mucus Relief DM Max
* Please review the disclaimer below.