The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
For the treatment of acne. Helps keep skin clear of new acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.
For external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this productSkin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop and ask a doctorIf skin irritation occurs or gets worse.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer, lather and rinse thoroughly.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium Cocoyl lsethionate, Perlite, Lauryl Glucoside, Colloidal Sulfur, Glycerin, Potassium Cocoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Distearyl Phthalic Acid Amide, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Propanediol, Myristic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Niacinamide, Coconut Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium lsethionate, Fragrance (Parfum), Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Dextrin, Polydextrose, Amylopectin, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Red 33 (Cl 17200), Violet 2 (Cl 60725)
* Please review the disclaimer below.