The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%
- For the treatment of acne.
- Helps keep skin clear of new acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads.
For external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this productSkin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- When using this productAvoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifIrritation becomes severe
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product. Dispense 1-2 pumps from each side. Blend product evenly. Cover the entire affected area with a thin even layer one to three times daily. Do not rinse product off face.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Wash hands after application to help avoid staining fabrics.
Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Yucca Glauca Root Extract, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide NP, Fragrance (Parfum), Biosaccharide Gum-1, Disodium Cocamido MIPA-Sulfosuccinate, Carbomer, Cholesterol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Corn Starch Modified, Phytosphingosine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Laureth-7, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium Oleamido MEA-Sulfosuccinate, Cl3-14 lsoparaffin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
* Please review the disclaimer below.