The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For the treatment of acne.
- Helps keep skin clear of new acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads.
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use on topical acne medication at a time.
- Apply only to areas with acne.
- Rinse right away with if it gets in eyes.
Do Not Use On
- Broken skin
- Large areas of the skin.
Stop And Ask A Doctor
- If skin irritation occurs or get worse.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Massage onto clean dry skin; leave on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application weekly.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application frequency.
Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Butylene Glycol, Naringenin, Phaeodactylum Tricornutum Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Simethicone, Mannitol, Panthenyl Triacetate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polysorbate 20, Algin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 30 (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
* Please review the disclaimer below.