The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientsPurposeBelladonna HPUS6x, 12xPounding, Throbbing HeadacheBryonia HPUS6x, 12x, 18xPressure Headache, VertigoCimicifuga racemosa HPUS6x, 12x, 18xLightheadednessCoffea crudaHPUS 3xIntolerable Pain, SensitivityGlonoinum HPUS12x, 18xBursting Headache, VertigoIris versicolor HPUS6x, 12x, 18xSick Headache, NauseaNatrum muriaticum HPUS6x, 12x, 18xBlinding Headache, Blurred Vision"HPUS" indicates the active ingredients are in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Indications & Usage
According to homeopathic indications, these ingredients provide temporary relief for symptoms such as:
• Light and noise sensitivity
after diagnosis by a physician.
*These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice.
They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
- USE ONLY AFTER DIAGNOSIS BY A PHYSICIAN
- AND UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN.
- This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment.Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.A physician should always be consulted to rule out serious causes.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Stop use and ask a doctor if:You experience worsening symptoms.If symptoms last longer than 7 days.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Suitable for adults and children 12 years and above.Dissolve entire tablet under tongue.Do not chew or swallow whole.Take 1 tablet 3 times a day or as directed by a physician.Use up to 6 times a day as needed.Take at least 10 minutes before or at least 10 minutes after eating or drinking.Children under the age of 12: consult a physician before use.May take up to 60 days to see results.Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone.
- There are no known contraindications.Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects.Store in a cool dark location.
- Migraine Headache Therapy™ Homeopathic Fast Dissolving Tablet are homeopathic
- Dilutions: see www.thereliefproducts.com for details.
Advantol® 300, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
* Please review the disclaimer below.