The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DIST. BY PROCTER & GAMBLE,
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
Active Ingredient (In Each 30 Ml Dose Cup)
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- For the relief of occasional sleeplessnessreduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usefor children under 12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you havea breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid alcoholic beverages
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take only one dose per day (24 hours)only use the dose cup providedadults & children 12 yrs & over 30 mL at bed time if needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 yrs do not use
- Each 30 mL contains:
- Sodium 88 mg
- Store at controlled room temperature
Anhydrous citric acid, natural flavor, glycerin, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.