NDC 37808-722 Hill Country Essentials Antibacterial
NDC Code 37808-722-08
Package Description: 222 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC
NDC Code 37808-722-64
Package Description: 1890 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC
This product is EXCLUDED from the official NDC directory because the listing data was inactivated by the FDA.
What is NDC 37808-722?
The NDC code 37808-722 is assigned by the FDA to the product Hill Country Essentials Antibacterial which is product labeled by H E B. The product's dosage form is . The product is distributed in 2 packages with assigned NDC codes 37808-722-08 222 ml in 1 bottle, plastic , 37808-722-64 1890 ml in 1 bottle, plastic . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Hill Country Essentials Antibacterial?
This product is used as ANTIBACTERIAL. FOR HAND WASHING TO DECREASE BACTERIA ON THE SKIN
Which are Hill Country Essentials Antibacterial UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- TRICLOSAN (UNII: 4NM5039Y5X)
- TRICLOSAN (UNII: 4NM5039Y5X) (Active Moiety)
Which are Hill Country Essentials Antibacterial Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE (UNII: BPV390UAP0)
- SODIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 451W47IQ8X)
- COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (UNII: 5OCF3O11KX)
- COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE (UNII: 62V75NI93W)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- POLYQUATERNIUM-7 (70/30 ACRYLAMIDE/DADMAC; 1600000 MW) (UNII: 0L414VCS5Y)
- PPG-2 HYDROXYETHYL COCO/ISOSTEARAMIDE (UNII: EK4J71ZKEQ)
- DMDM HYDANTOIN (UNII: BYR0546TOW)
- EDETATE SODIUM (UNII: MP1J8420LU)
- CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP)
- FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 (UNII: I753WB2F1M)
- FD&C RED NO. 4 (UNII: X3W0AM1JLX)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Hill Country Essentials Antibacterial?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 1020118 - triclosan 0.15 % Medicated Liquid Soap
- RxCUI: 1020118 - triclosan 1.5 MG/ML Medicated Liquid Soap
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label