The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 1%
- For the temporary relief of nasal congestion due to: •common cold •hay fever •upper respiratory allergies
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •heart disease •high blood pressure •thyroid disease •diabetes •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When Using This Product
- •do not exceed recommended dosage •do not use for more than 3 days. use only as directed. •temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur •the use of this container by more than one person may spread infection •frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
- •adults and children 12 years of age & older: 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 4 hours •children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor •Use instructions: with head in a normal, upright position, put atomizer tip into nostril. Squeeze bottle with firm, quick pressure while inhaling. Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
- •store at room Temperature •Container is filled to proper level for best spray action
Benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, citric acid, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium citrate
* Please review the disclaimer below.