The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do Not Use
- Laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Using If You Have
- Stomach pain
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctoragestarting dosage maximum dosage adults and children 12 years of age and over 2 tablets once a day 4 tablets twice a day children 6 to under 12 years 1 tablet once a day 2 tablets twice a day children 2 to under 6 years 1/2 tablets once a day 1 tablet twice a day children under 2 years ask a doctor ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: calcium 30 mgstore at 25oC (77o F); excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
Croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose*, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil*, silicon dioxide*, sodium lauryl sulfate*, stearic acid*, talc*, triacetin**contains one or more of these ingredients
H-E-B Senna Laxative
* Please review the disclaimer below.