The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Tolnaftate 1 %
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily usefor effective relief of itching, burning and cracking
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If :
- Irritation occursthere is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do Not Use On Children
- Under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughlyapply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)supervise children in the use of this productfor athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once dailyuse daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctorto prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and night)this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Store at room temperatureLot No. & Exp. Date: see box or crimp of tube
Butylated hydroxytolune, ceteth-20, cetyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, propylparaben, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.