The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) 5%
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to Insect bitesPoison ivy, oak, or sumac
For external use only
Do Not Use On
- Deep puncture woundsserious burns
When Using This Product
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not bandage or cover until dry.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Conditions worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children 2 years and older dab directly on bite or sting, rub gently and re-apply as needed
- Children under 2 years ask a doctor
Ammonia, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Purified Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.