The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (Per Tablet)
Zincum Gluconicum 1XSambucus nigra 1XEupatorium perfoliatum 1XMentha Piperita 2XMyrrha 2XGlycyrrhiza G. L. (Licorice Root) 3X
Cold RemedyFor temporary relief of flu symptoms (cough, nasal and chest congestion and irritated respiratory tract)For temporary relief of coughFor temporary relief of Sore ThroatFor temporary relief of Irritated Throat
- Take one QuickMelt every 2-4 hours per Directions on other side. •to reduce the duration of the common cold •reduces the severity of cold and flu symptoms: cough, sore throat, nasal and chest congestion, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness •helps for temporary relief of Sore Throat
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You
- •are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on Coumadin therapy, as zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines •are under medical supervision for diabetes or have multiple sclerosis (MS), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or an auto-immune condition
Stop Use And Ask Your Healthcare Practitioner
If symptoms persist beyond 7 days.Cold-EEZE® Plus Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts® is a combination product formulated to help you to reduce the duration of the common cold and to help relieve Cold and Flu symptoms. It is insufficient treatment for Influenza or Allergies.
If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding,
Ask a healthcare practitioner before use.
- •Take Cold-EEZE® Plus Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts® when you have cold or flu symptoms •Adults:oDissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow wholeoTake 1 tablet at the onset of symptomsoRepeat every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subsideoDo not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use, otherwise, drink plenty of fluidsoRecommended daily dose is 6 tablets for adults and 4 tablets for ages 12-17 years •For children under 12 years of age, consult a healthcare practitioner before use
- •Do not take Cold-EEZE® Plus Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts® on an empty stomach to avoid possible minor stomach upset •Store in a cool and dry place
- Beta carotene, crospovidone, glycine, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, natural honey crystals, natural honey lemon flavor, natural menthol flavor, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, stevia, sucralose, talcCold-EEZE® QuickMelts®dissolve quickly in the mouth without water, releasing zinc ions in the mouth. Some scientific studies suggest that the released zinc ions inhibit the cold virus’ ability to replicate.**For cold-fighting tips and more about the Cold-EEZE science, go to: www.ColdEEZE.com+Shortens Your Cold+Also Helps Relieve: •Cough+ •Chest Congestion+ •Sore Throat++Gluten Free+Dissolves quickly in the mouth without water+Releases zinc ions in the mouth
* Please review the disclaimer below.