The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (Per Lozenge)
Zinc Gluconate 2X HPUS† (2.22%) (13.3 mg zinc)Sambucus Nigra 2X HPUS† (1.0%)Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) 3X HPUS† (0.1%)†The letters ‘HPUS’ indicates that the active ingredient is in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
Cold RemedyRelieves cough, nasal congestion and irritated respiratory tract*Relieves irritated throat*
- •reduces the duration of the common cold •reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness •temporarily relieves cough, nasal congestion, irritated respiratory tract and sore throat associated with colds and flu*
Do not use for treatment of influenza or allergies. This product is intended only to reduce the duration of the common cold and provide relief of cold and flu symptoms.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •diabetes •multiple sclerosis (MS) • rheumatoid arthritis (RA) or other auto-immune condition
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on Coumadin (warfarin) therapy. Zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines.
When Using This Product
Do not take on an empty stomach (to avoid possible minor stomach upset).
Stop Use And Ask Your Doctor If
Symptoms persist beyond 7 days
If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding,
Ask a healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •take one lozenge at the onset of symptoms •do not swallow whole •dissolve entire lozenge in mouth •do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use •do not chew •repeat every 2-4 hours until symptoms subsideAdults 18 years and overdo not exceed 6 lozenges per dayChildren 12 to under 18 yearsdo not exceed 4 lozenges per dayChildren under 12 yearsask a doctor before use
- •store in a cool, dry place after opening •best if used within 6 months after opening
Corn syrup, glycine, natural colors, natural flavors and sucrose
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. *Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.No artificial colors or preservatives
* Please review the disclaimer below.