The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (Per Lozenge)
Zincum Gluconicum 1X (22%)Sambucus nigra 1X (11%)Rosa Canina L. (Rose Hips) 2X (9%)Echinacea Purpurea 3X (44%)Avena Sativa L. 2X (14%)
Cold RemedyPromotes Immune SupportHelps with General Debility and Fatigue
- •to reduce the duration of the common cold •reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness •supports immune system health •helps with General Debility and Fatigue
Warnings, Ask A Doctor Before Use If You
- •are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on Coumadin therapy, as zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines •are under medical supervision for diabetes or have multiple sclerosis (MS), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or an auto-immune condition
Stop Use And Ask Your Healthcare Practitioner
If symptoms persist beyond 7 days.Cold-EEZE® Plus Defense Lozenge is a combination product formulated to help you to reduce the duration of common cold symptoms and promote the immune system health. It is insufficient treatment for Influenza or Allergies.
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a healthcare practitioner before use.
- •Take Cold-EEZE® Plus Defense Lozenges when you have cold symptoms •Adults:oDissolve entire lozenge in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.oTake 1 lozenge at the onset of symptomsoRepeat every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subsideoDo not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use, otherwise, drink plenty of fluidsoRecommended daily dose is 6 lozenges for adults and 4 lozenges for ages 12-17 years •For children under 12 years of age, consult a healthcare practitioner before use
- •Do not take Cold-EEZE® PLUS Defense lozenges on an empty stomach to avoid possible minor stomach upset •Store in a cool and dry place after opening
Corn syrup, glycine, natural colors, natural flavors and sucrose. No artificial colors or preservatives.
*Based on unit sales of cold shortening, homeopathic zinc lozenges.Manufactured for:Mylan Consumer Healthcare, Inc.Morgantown, WV 26505 U.S.A.This product has no expiration date
* Please review the disclaimer below.