The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed By: AmerisourceBergen 1 West First Avenue Conshohocken, PA 19428
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each extended-release tablet)PurposeFexofenadine HCl, USP 60 mgAntihistaminePseudoephedrine HCl, USP 120 mgNasal Decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throattemporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergiesreduces swelling of nasal passagestemporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressuretemporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredientsif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.if you have difficulty swallowing
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasethyroid diseaseglaucomahigh blood pressurediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandkidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When Using This Product
- Do not take more than directeddo not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacidsdo not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a feveryou get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1800-222-1222).
- Do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet; swallow tablet wholeadults and children 12 years of age and overtake 1 tablet with a glass of water every 12 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hourschildren under 12 years of agedo not useadults 65 years of age and olderask a doctorconsumers with kidney diseaseask a doctor
- Do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or openedstore between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)USP dissolution test is pending.
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, ethyl cellulose, ferric oxide yellow, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, stearic acid.
* Please review the disclaimer below.