The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredients:Camphor 4.8 %Menthol 2.6%Eucalyptus oil 1.2%
Otc - Purpose
Cough suppressant & topical analgesic,Cough suppressant
Indications & Usage
- Temporarily relieves throat and chestcough Nasal congestion due to common coldaching musclesminor aches and pains
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
Do Not Use
- By mouthIn nostrilsOn wounds or damaged skinwith tight bandages
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask A doctor use if you have:asthmaexcessive phlegm (mucus)emphysemaPersistent or chronic coughcough associated with smoking
When Using This Product, Do Not
- HeatMicrowareUse near open flameadd to hot water or any container where heating water may cause splattering and result in burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Muscle aches/pain persist more than 7 days or comes backcough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be a sign of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding
Ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center (800-222-1222) right away.
- See important warnings abovechildren under 2 years of age, ask a doctor before using this productAdults and children 2 years and older, rub a thick layer on chest and throat or rub on sore aching muscles. If desired cover with a dry soft cloth but keep clothing loose. Repeat up to 3 times daily.
Store at room temperature
Cedar leaf oil, nutmeg oil, paraffin, petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil.
* Please review the disclaimer below.