The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient - (per tablet)Guaifenesin 400 mgPhenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Guaifenesin.......................ExpectorantPhenylephrine HCl..............Nasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with a cough ,the common cold,hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.helps loosen phlegm (mucus)clear nasal passagewaysloosens nasal congestiondrain bronchial tubesshrinks swollen membranesclears stuffy nosemakes coughs more productivethin bronchial secretions
Do not exceed recommended dosage
Do Not Use
This product if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s Disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you are uncertain whether your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a health professional.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetesexcessive phlegm;mucusdifficulty in urination due to an enlarged prostate glandpersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking,asthma,chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurssymptoms are accompanied by fever, rash, persistent headache or excessive phlegm (mucus)cough and congestion do not improve within 7 days or tend to recur.These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthprofessional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 caplet every 4 hours as neededchildren 6 to under 12 years: take 1/2 caplet every 4 hours as neededchildren under 6 years: consult a doctorDo not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period or as directed by a doctor.
Croscarmellose sodium, Hypromellose, lactose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, triacetin
* Please review the disclaimer below.