The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v (equivalent to 62.5% w/w)
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only.Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge
Do Not Use
When Using This Product
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with waterDiscontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash hands to remove soildispense palmfulspread to cover hands, rub in wellair dry, do not rinse or towel dry
- For additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)EMERGENCY HEALTH INFORMATION: 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number is in the US).
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), glycerin, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, t-butyl alcohol, aminomethyl propanol, denatonium benzoate
Otc - Questions
Questions? call 1-800-35-CLEAN (352-5326)
* Please review the disclaimer below.