The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium chloride 0.1%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
Do Not Use
When Using The Product
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with waterdiscontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Otc - Ask Doctor
Stop use and ask a physician if skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply small amont covering hands with product for 30 secondsadd water, lather, rinse
- READ SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS) BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCTEMERGENCY HEALTH INFORMATION:1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number is in the US).
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), laurtrimonium chloride; cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamidopropyl pg-dimon ium chloride phosphate, PEG-6 cocamide, fragrance, yellow 5, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, red 33, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate, methylisothiazolinone.
Otc - Questions
Questions? call 1.866.444.7450
* Please review the disclaimer below.