The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium Chloride, 0.5%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skinRecommended for repeated use.
Do Not Use
When Using This Product
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with waterDiscontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet skin and spread a small amount around on hands and forearmsscrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- For additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)for emergency medical information in USA, call 1 800 328 0026
Water (aqua), laurtrimonium chloride, hexylene glycol, PEG-5 propylhepyl ether, capryloyl/caproyl methyl glucamide, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, histidine, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, glycerin, palmitamidopropyltrimonium chloride, methyl gluceth-20, trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate, hydroxyethylcellulose, citric acid
Otc - Questions
Questions? call 1 866 781 8787
Prinicpal Display Panel / Representative Label
Ecolab Antimicrobial Foaming Hand WashActive Ingredient: 0.5% Benzalkonium ChlorideNet Contents: 750 mL (25 fl oz)This product may be patented:www.ecolab.com/patentsEcolab · 1 Ecolab Place · St. Paul MN 55102 USA© 2017 Ecolab USA Inc. · All rights reservedMade in United Stateswww.ecolab.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.