The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientsChloroxylenol 0.3%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Uses：For hand sanitizing to reduce bacteria on the skin.
- Warnings:For external use only.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyes.if contact occurs,thoroughly rinse with water.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifirritation or redness develops.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of childrenif swallowed,get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions:apply to wet hands and lather for at least 30 seconds.wash,rinse and dry thoroughly.To refill a small sized bottle,pour as needed.
Inactive Ingredients:WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDE METHYL MEA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, FRAGRANCE, DMDM HYDANTION, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, DYE.
* Please review the disclaimer below.