The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientsEthanol 64% w/w
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Uses：for hand-washing to decrease bacteria on the skin when water is not available.
Warnings:FLAMMABLE. Keep away from fire or flameFor external use only.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not use in or near eyes
- Do not use on deep or puncture wounds; consult your doctor
Otc - Stop Use
- Discotinue use if irritation and redness develop.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions:apply gel liberally to unsoiled hands and rub in thoroughly.allow to dry without wiping or rinsing.
Other Safety Information
- Other information:store at room temperature.
Inactive ingredients:Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, D&C Yellow #10, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5, Fragrance, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.