The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientsChloroxylenol 0.75% w/w
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Uses：for hand-washing to decrease microbes on the skin.ideal for daily repeated washing
Warnings:For external use only.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not use in or near eyes.
Otc - Stop Use
- Discotinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions:wet handsapply product (palmful)wash hands vigorouslyrinse thoroughly
Other Safety Information
- Other information:store at room temperaturefor healthcare professional use only
Inactive ingredients:Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocamide MEA, Coco-Betaine, Coconut Fatty Acid, D&C Green No.8, FD&C Blue No.1, FD&C Yellow No.5, Fragrance, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Monoethanolamine, Oleic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.