The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 500 mgCaffeine 60 mgPyrilamine maleate 15 mg
- For the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:crampsbloatingwater-weight gainheadachebackachemuscle achesfatigue
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this productwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert : acetaminophen may cause severe skin or severe allergic reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddeningblistersrashhivesfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)shock
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseglaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glanda breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- You may get drowsyavoid alcoholic drinksexcitability may occur, especially in childrenalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinerylimit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- New symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than the recommended doseadults and children 12 years and older:take 2 caplets with waterrepeat every 6 hours, as neededdo not exceed 6 caplets per daychildren under 12 years: consult a doctor
Store at room temperature
Carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch,
* Please review the disclaimer below.